A network of friends who seek personal holiness through service to those in need and in defence of social justice.
To be recognised as a global organisation which promotes the integral dignity of people in need.
Respect and love of neighbour, joy through mission, personal contact with those in need, humility and empathy.
Strategic Plan 2016/2022
- Training On-going for all members
- Youth 30% of members under 35
- Twinnage Building a global network of spiritual and material support
- Expansion Present in all countries around the world
- Vincentian Family Permanent, close collaboration
- Solidarity International and local alliances
- Global aid Strengthening processes for personal aid and development
- Communications Adoption of new technologies
- Structure of the CGI Constant search for transparency and efficiency
- National Councils Support to maximise their effectiveness